We value your satisfaction the most!
We do our best to ensure that our products exceed others in quality and that they fully meet our Customers’ needs.
365 days to return a product
If you decide that you’d like to return an ordered product after you receive it, you can do so within 365 days, starting from the day of receiving the parcel. The following conditions must be fulfilled to return a product:
1. The product you want to return cannot have any traces of use. Please, send it to us in the original packaging and remember to include all of the elements that were a part of the set. Your return shall not be accepted if any of the elements are missing.
2. When sending the product back, make sure that it’s properly protected – we suggest to pack it in hard cardboard. The customer shall be liable for any damages resulting from improper packaging.
3. The package should include the original proof of sale or a copy thereof (receipt, invoice).
4. In case of return of a product, the Customer shall bear all shipment costs.
5. When all abovementioned terms are fulfilled, you will receive a full refund via direct deposit to a your specified bank account within 10 working days of the day we receive the returned item.
6. Attention: we do not accept parcels returned with pay on delivery option!
7. The right to return a product will not be recognised if the product ordered by the Customer have been made with the use of a photo the Customer has provided themself, or if the specifications of the product were adjusted to the guidelines strictly defined by the Customer.
8. The right to return a product is granted exclusively to natural persons.
9. A product cannot be returned if it was purchased while on sale.
If you notice any technical defects of the product, such as wrong size, frame, type of material or lack of any of the components of your order:
1. Inform Myloview’s Customer Support about receiving a defective product by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it’s possible, attach photos of the damaged product to your email – this type of documentation will greatly improve and speed up the processing of your complaint.
2. After accepting the notification, we will send a courier to pick up the product at our expense.
3. Pack the defective product into a hard cardboard box. Make sure that the product is properly secured. The complaint will not be considered if the product gets damaged during shipment by fault of the Customer.
4. Attach the original or a copy of a proof of sale (receipt, invoice) to the parcel.
5. The reported defect shall be reviewed. If the above mentioned terms have been met, you will receive a new product within 10 workdays from the day we receive the returned package. If an immediate exchange is impossible because of the unavailability of the product, you will receive the equivalent of a price of the product paid by direct deposit to the bank account you’ve provided.
6. Product defects caused by improper use of the product are not subject to complaint.
If you’ll notice that the parcel is damaged:
1. You must open it with the courier who delivered it present. A complaint will not be considered if the damage is noted after the courier has already left.
2. Prepare a Complaint Form and send the original to our address.
3. Pack the product in hard cardboard box. Make sure that it’s properly secured to avoid further damage. The Customer is responsible for any additional damage caused by not securing the package properly.
4. After receiving a Complaint Form, we’ll send to you a courier that will collect the damaged parcel. Within 10 work days you will receive from us a new product (without additional cost).
Full details on returns and complaints can be obtained by contacting the Myloview Customer Service (email@example.com).